Botte d'hiver thermique tout-terrain noire 2241
translation missing: en.product.unit_pricing.price_per_unit_htmlUnavailable
The Blundstone 2241 All-Terrain Thermal Boot in Black is 100% waterproof - even the elastic bands - for maximum comfort. The real wool insoles and ThinsulateTM lining retain and keep your feet warm from morning until night. Patented self-cleaning Vibram soles dislodge snow and slush and provide superior traction.
- Fully waterproof boot with waterproof elastic and sealed seams.
- Injection molded Vibram rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, snowy and slippery surfaces.
- Lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort. XRD® in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock.
- Removable sheepskin footbed for warmth and comfort.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
- For women subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size.
- For men subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message