Creepante candle 4 oz
Handmade, crackling candles use a cotton wick rather than a cotton rod, disseminating a pleasant crackle when combustion. Whether you are of the fruity, herbal or sweet type, you will find a fragrance that will please you among the Soya-based candles.
- so that it consumes more regularly, leave the candle on until the whole surface is melted (minimum 1 hour);
- shorten the wick to about ¼ "before each use (break the burnt part or use a nail cutter). This prevents the flame from becoming too high and optimize its duration;
- do not leave any flammable debris in the candle (tips of locks, matches ...);
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets, and never leave unattended;
- Avoid moving it when it is lit or hot;
- Turn off carefully and make sure she is extinct before leaving the room in which you lit it;
- If traces of soot appear to the combustion of wooden locks, wipe with a dry cloth and it will find its new appearance.
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message