Wabi Sabi Savon -EuCalyptus and Lavender (Limited Edition)
Les savons Milca
"Wabi Sabi is the beauty of imperfect things,
Impermanent and incomplete.
It's the beauty of modest and humble things .... " Leonard Koren
This unique soap is inspired by the Japanese philosophy of Wabi-Sabi, which advocates an internal provision allowing us to appreciate things as they are, with acceptance and open-mindedness.
It is an invitation to see beauty outside the rigid frame of "perfection" which, too often, leads to waste.
Our valuable soap cutting chips are highlighted giving a unique terrazzo style effect.
The aesthetics of this soap, both organic and timeless, takes root in a Japanese style of simplicity, refinement and inspired by the rich shades that nature offers us.
Scented with essential oils of eucalyptus and lavender, this new classic will certainly make its place among your favorites!
- WITHOUT PALM OIL
Weight: 115 g
- Extra-virgin olive oil (olivate sodium)
- Coconut Oil (Cocoate Sodium)
- Equitable Shea Butter (Sodium Shea Butterate)
- Ricin oil (ricinoleate sodium)
- Local Bee Wax (Cera Alba)
- Eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalptus globulus)
- Lavender essential oil (Lavandula Officinalis Extract)
- White clay (Kaolin)
- Vegetable coal
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message